DTMF Dialer II
For one of my projects, I needed DTMF tone dialler.
I only knew of two, DTMFDA (which doesn't work on the TX) and the DTMFDialer sample which comes with HB++.
Since the sample comes with its source code, I modified it to add the features I needed.
- It supports all 16 DTMF tones (0-9, *, #, A, B, C, D) and the selection of number from the Address book.
- It also supports pauses (lower case 'p') of 1 second in length.
- Spaces are automatically converted to pauses when dialling.
- All other characters in the dial string are ignored.
- Only the old-style PIM fields are supported.
- When the application exits, it will not remember the last dialled number.
- Only devices which utilise the Sound Stream Feature Set can use this application. This means Palm PDA's running OS5.
- The main discussion thread can be found here: http://www.1src.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1036689
- Uses code from the DTMFDialer sample included with HB++ v2.51 by Peter Holmes Consulting.
- v0.1: First public release. (11/3/2008)